Monday, July 31, 2017

Pretty Short Cocktail Dresses for Special Events

My teenage niece one day asked me for advice on what to wear to her upcoming school events. I asked her what they were and she mentioned that she was having a homecoming dance. Now, having not experienced this for myself these type of high school events,I wasn’t really sure what advice I could give her. That was until I found a lot of homecoming dresses online on babyonlinedress. This site not only has formal and dressy occasion dresses, but it has mermaid wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses too. You can even get wholesale evening dresses. So many choices for many different occasions in life. But I’m here to show you the fabulous homecoming dresses I found. The ones I’ve found are short homecoming dresses in pretty colors like the ones I've picked. And these lace homecoming dresses are also just as pretty.  

Take a look at them all after the jump!

Nothing says chic more than a classic black dress. This beautiful lace number looks glam and timeless.

This royal blue is such a regal and decadent color. You will stand out in this dress!


I am absolutely loving the mint green color! The dress features white lace appliques in the bodice which looks amazing with the mint color.

This is such a sweet looking color and sweet looking style This short pink lace dress is sure to make you the belle of any party!


I love that this is in a off shoulder style. The pink and satin texture is so beautiful too.


Which ones do you love the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment