Thursday, May 11, 2017

Why I Can Still Wear Prom Dresses

I'm a little too old to be attending prom but as an adult there are many events where one can attend that feels just like prom. They're called weddings. Yes, I am already at that age where a lot of people I know are walking down the aisle and I've been getting numerous invites the past few years. I have already attended at least two weddings this year, and have two more coming. All of these of these
weddings usually require formal wear and I couldn't help but think that some of these Long Prom Dresses from MillyBridal UK.



Long black dress with Beading

long pink dresses with beading


Trumpet Mermaid Long Dress

Long dresses are usually associated with formal wear but I think  that some short dresses could work as well too. Some of my favorite ones include a classic LBD and some spring colored cocktail numbers.


What do you guys think? What would you wear to a formal Wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment