Monday, March 13, 2017

Special Dresses for Special occasions.



It's been awhile since I've been to a formal event. There was one year where I went to 7 weddings and I remember scrambling around to find some really nice dresses. Now I know that I could have repeated dresses a few times but four out of those seven weddings were all from the same group of friends! So I couldn't wear the same thing over and over again! There are a lot of great sites out there that offer special occasion looks from wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and even prom dresses. Now I don't do prom - I'm way too over aged for that but there are actually some prom dress styles out there that look nice for formal events that you might have coming up. Even some bridesmaid dresses would look great for that wedding you've been invited to or for a work gala or something. Check out my favorite picks below!

Champagne Dress

black off shoulder dress


Green One Shoulder Dress

Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment