Friday, February 10, 2017

Pretty Bridesmaid Dress Ideas

The other night while having dinner with the girls we started talking with a good friend of ours who is engaged to be married. Her wedding is coming up in a few months  and it got me inspired and also into thinking about what I was going to wear, and most especially also about Bridesmaid dresses. While I am not getting married soon, I definitely have some ideas on what I might want to let my friends wear on my big day. 

I hope you can get inspiration from this post! I've taken my pick of bridesmaid dresses and categorized into three styles that caught my fancy : Lace Bridesmaid Dresses, Short Bridesmaid dresses and Long Bridesmaid Dresses. Check out my picks below and let me know which ones are your favorites!


Who says lace should be limited to just the bride? These bridesmaid dresses have enough lace accents to make anyone wearing it look gorgeous but at the same time, not too over the top that they steal the bride's thunder.

Pink Bridesmaid Lace dresss


Mint green Bridesmaid Lace Dress

Dark Blue Lace Bridesmaid Dress





Short Bridesmaid dresses are so ideal for outdoor weddings. Imagine a pretty little cocktail number for a garden wedding or something. Short or midi length is also perfect for those brides that want a little mod and vintage-y feel to their wedding.

Blue Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress


Chiffon Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress

One Shoulder Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress


Long Bridesmaid Dresses

Long bridesmaid dresses will always be a classic. It's such an elegant look! Whether you want it to be dark and sultry or plain pretty in pastels - there are just so many pretty choices out there!

Burgundy Long Bridesmaid Dress


Chiffon Long Bridesmaid Dress

Tulle Long Bridesmaid Dress

Hope you like all these Bridesmaid Dresses 2017 styles I picked. It may be the year 2017 but you'll see that all the styles are still classic and pretty - which is how I would want my wedding to be. Check out aisle style for more options, they have a lot of choices including plus size bridesmaid dresses, wedding party dresses and other special occasion dresses.

Which ones are your favorites? Let me know in the comments section below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment