Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Grilled Cheese Diaries : Celery and Cheese


I can't believe that it took trying a really delicious Celery Cream and Cheese pasta at an Italian restaurant in Singapore to make me realize that Celery and Cheese actually taste amazing together. It's like only just realizing how these two such common ingredients are so meant to be together. And I can't believe it took me this long to try the combination on a Grilled Cheese Recipe.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

 This Grilled Cheese recipe idea involves, well obviously a lot of cheese and some celery. It's very simple really. All I did was cut up the celery into really small pieces. I mixed it with some cream cheese, spread it on both sides of some bread and topped it off with grated cheese that has a good melting point. For this sandwich, it was Monterey Jack. Check out the rest of the photos for a step by step on this delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe!

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Ingredients : Cream Cheese, Grated Monterey Jack Cheese, Celery, Bread

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Cut up the celery into really small pieces.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Mix the celery with the cream cheese.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese


Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Spread the celery and cream cheese mixture on both slices of the bread.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Top it off with grated Monterey Jack Cheese.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

Grill both sides of the bread, not more than two minutes per side. Make sure you add some butter to the pan.

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

And that's it!

Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese



Grilled Cheese Recipe Ideas Celery and Cheese

What do you guys think?


                                                                      Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Looks mightly tasty, and yes I never thought about such a mix before. I'd have to give it a try to test it out!

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete