Thursday, April 21, 2016

Top Swimsuit Picks for the Summer



Asos

It's definitely summer here and the heat could not be more intense and humid. Everyday is a perfect day for the beach, and I wish I could do that instead of waiting for weekends. Nevertheless, I  can look (and shop!) for swimsuits any day of the week and I've found several really cute ones that I think are so perfect or the summer's planned beach outings. Check them all out after the jump!


BCA

La Blanca

River Island

Topshop

Victoria's Secret

Zalora

What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

1 comment:

  1. The white swimsuit looks like a dream! ? <3

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/

    ReplyDelete