Monday, March 14, 2016

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid

Last month, one of my very good friends just asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. This would make it my fifth time being one! Though I've never been a bride (haha!), I can give you ideas on what to gift your bridesmaids when you ask them to be one - based on my experience.  What my friend did was to fill up a box of goodies that had a  note card inside with the most touching message and the question "Will You Be my Bridesmaid?"  at the end. She had a whole Alice in Wonderland theme going on so you can see at the front of the box a photo of Alice falling down the rabbit hole. Inside the box, she filled it with a mini bottle of champagne that had a tag that said "Drink Me', some chips and lollies that said "eat me" (in keeping with the Alice theme) and other wonderful goodies, like a scented candle, personalized cards, a champagne glass (to accompany the champagne ofcourse), a mini perfume roller, nail polish and so on.  Check out the photos below to see a closer look at everything.


Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your BridesmaidWill You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
Overview of all the items.

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
Mini bottle of Champagne, Champagne glass, organic lollipops.

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
A note card with a personal message plus a photo of myself and the bride, Berocca (vitamin C tablets), mini bottle of nail polish, small perfume roller, scented candle.


Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
Some pretty note cards (we all got different designs), a pen and tissues.

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
Another look at the box from outside

I'm also showing a photo (grabbed from Instagram) of my cousin's bridesmaid loot from my sister. This loot came in a really pretty wooden box that contained a lace handkerchief, nail polish and a flask. Pretty decent right?

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Gift ideas For When You Ask Your Favorite Gal Pals to be Your Bridesmaid
Instagram photo of my cousin's bridesmaid loot

Check out the suggested items below that you can use to fill in your bridesmaid boxes!

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas alice blue scented
Alice Blue Scented Candle

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas bumblebee linens lace hanky
Bumblebee Lines White Lace Hanky

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas nailpolish olivia palermo for ciate
Olvia Palermo for Ciate Nailpolish Set



Be my bridesmaid gift ideas bumblebee linens blue crochet lace hanky
Bumble Linens Blue Crochet Lace Handkerchief

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas mini champagne Cavit Prosecco Rose Lunetta
  Cavit Prosecco Rose Lunetta Mini Champagne

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas Domaine Chandon Brut mini bottles Mini Champagne
 Domaine Chandon Brut mini bottles Mini Champagne

Be my bridesmaid gift ideas Stainless Steel Flask
Stainless Steel Flask

What do you guys think? Hope you guys get some great ideas from this post!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps and @nofiltertravel
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

11 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I'll have to pass this along to a few of my friends who are newly engaged!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun picks for a gift!!! Love the ideas so much! Such a great post!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Really interesting

    Happy night

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Beautiful Ideas!!
    Have a nice week
    Marina
    http://www.sweetlavanda.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute box filled with such goodies I would love to get, if I were asked. I am getting married next year but sadly, we won't be doing bridal parties as it's going to be an intimate wedding.

    http://www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I'm recently engaged and have been trying to think of ways to ask my bridesmaids. It's nice to hear suggestions from someone who's recently been asked :)
    www.cultivatedrevelations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! :)

    www.lifewithalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! You've inspired me to do a Throwback Thursday post to my "will you be my bridesmaid" kits :)
    ~ LOTL
    LoveOnTheLakeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing ideas to ask “Will You Be My Bridesmaid”!! I am marrying soon and these tips will be very helpful for me. Well, lately I am finding some affordable Malibu wedding venues. I wonder if you have any venue recommendations.

    ReplyDelete