Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Travel Tuesday : A #Nofiltertravel Round-up

Happy Travel Tuesday! I mentioned in this post that I have started a new "movement". Actually it's more of a new Travel Instagram Account where I post all my travel photos that don't have any filters and edits on it. In this account, I also feature photos of others that have tagged and hashtagged #nofiltertravel . This post is basically just  a round-up of all my personal travel photos that I have  recently posted on the account.  

The Ark Citadel In Bukhara Uzbekistan
The Ark Citadel In Bukhara, Uzbekistan
                                         



The beachfront in Guam USA
The beachfront in Guam

Alaska USA Trip Cruise View of Alaska from the the Cruise Boat
View of Alaska from the the Cruise Boat

Check out my blog post on Alaska HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits anawangin cove zambales philippines
View of the sea from Anawangin Cove, Zambales, Philippines.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits anawangin cove zambTravel Photos With No Filter and edits capones island zambales philippinesales philippines
View of the sea from Capones Island, Zambales, Philippines.

Check out my blog post on Zambales HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits armenia scenery
The scenery around Noravank Monastery, Armenia.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits garni temple armenia
Garni, a Pagan Temple in Armenia.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits geghard monastery armenia
View of Geghard Monastery, Armenia.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits yerevan armenia
Yerevan at night, Armenia

                                              Check out all my blog posts on Armenia HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits bagan myanmar
Bagan, Myanmar.

                                                 Check out my post on Myanmar HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits bolo hauz mosque bukhara uzbekistan
Bolo Hauz Mosque, Buhkara, Ubekistan.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits boracay philippines
View of Boracay from up the Plane, Philippines.

                              View my post on some of the beaches in the Philippines HERE.

Trave Photos With No Filter and edits everest mountain range nepal
View o the Everest Mountain Range from Nagarkot, Nepal.

                                                  Check out my post on Nepal HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits Indian Ocean Sri-Lanka
Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits pinawala elepahnt orphanage sri lanka
The Elephant Orphanage in Sri Lanka.

                                                Check out my post on Sri Lanka HERE.

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits man made reservoir chimgan mountains uzbekistan
Man Maed reservoir in the Chimgan Mountains, Uzbekistan

Travel Photos With No Filter and edits two lovers point guam USA
View of the Sea in Guam, USA.

Hope this post inspires you on your next travel trip. Don't forget to #nofiltertravel on your nofilter travel photos on Instagram so that I can share and feature!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps and @nofiltertravel
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've certainly traveled far! Love the perspectives gained from adventuring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally inspiring photos! Makes me want to go to Guam and the Philippines ASAP!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are stunning! i like how you are not using any filter, it makes it so much more about the composition =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete