Thursday, February 11, 2016

Red Carpet Ready Look With FarFetch

Who's  excited for the Oscars? This award season has been a blast to watch, for my part mostly because  I love looking at all the gowns and red carpet looks. I'm not gonna lie - it's one of the main reasons I tune in on E! I'm pretty sure most of you out there are watching out for that too! In line with the awards season, I thought I would come up with a great red carpet look - not that I'm hitting one anytime soon! I would love to see this though on a celebrity or even on me and any girl going to formal events where you have to be - well what else but red carpet ready!I found all items on
Far Fetch, they have such a great selection of shoes, bags and dresses perfect for any event. Read on below to know more about the outfit!

Dress : Emanuel Ungaro | Earrings : Loree Rodkin | Cuff : Natasha Collis | Clutch : Rocio | Heels : Aquazzura



Emanuel Ungaro 
Emanuel Ungaro 
            
 I chose this dress because it's simple and classic - without being boring and basic. It has this gorgeous little  detail on the shoulder that makes it look so special. A nude heel would be the perfect match and I chose this Aquazzura ones with the dramatic embellishments. Though the dress is long and shoes are hardly ever seen on the red carpet, this one has a slit at the back so for sure the pretty details on the feet will be seen. To complete the look, some drop earrings and a cuff and an evening appropriate black clutch. what do you guys think of this look?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

1 comment:

  1. I love your choice. This look is refined in every particular
    You have a interesting blog. I hope you will like mine
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete