Monday, February 15, 2016

My Opinions on the La Roche-Posay Antihelios 60 Ultralight Sunscreen Fluid

I never used to wear sunblock on a daily basis till recently (gasp, I know, the horror :o) But recent events made me realize just how serious the sun’s harshness could be and how vital it is to have protection on your skin every single day. Even if you’re not going to the beach or doing any outdoor activities, it is still absolutely essential to wear sunscreen. I’ve tried several sun protection creams like Neutrogena and Origins, which I both really love (let me know if you want a review or opinion post on them) and some others like La Neige (which I do not really like) and La Roche-Posay. Lately though, I have been using the La Roche-Posay Antihelios 60 Ultralight Sunscreen fluid.

                                        Review on Sunscreen La Roche Posay Antihelios



Review on Sunscreen La Roche Posay Antihelios

This sunblock says it has a “broad Spectrum SPF 60” with Cell-Ox Shield and Advanced UVA/UVB technology + Antioxidant protection. I honestly do not know what a “cell-ox shield” is but just for your information to all readers out there, these are the basic components of the Sunscreen.

As for my personal experience, I’ve already mentioned that I love it. It comes in a really unusual packaging. It kind of really reminds me of those liquid erasers we used as kids. Even more so because this bottle actually needs to be shaken well before use and even has those beads or whatever object inside that aids in shaking and makes a rattling noise. The consistency of the product is very watery and liquid-like. The first I have ever tried in a sunscreen. Usually sun creams are thicker, but then I guess that’s why this product is called a “fluid” and not a “cream”. Tough it is watery, once you apply to your face the product just blends in seamlessly into your skin and at some point it even feels a bit powdery. It’s so lightweight and I love that it doesn’t give me any bad reactions or anything of that sort. Once it settles into your skin, it doesn’t even feel like there’s product in your face! This is perfect because my skin is very oily and the less heavy creams I use, the better. I will definitely be repurchasing this one!

Review on Sunscreen La Roche Posay Antihelios

Review on Sunscreen La Roche Posay Antihelios

                        Have you guys tried this sunscreen or other La Roche-Posay sunscreens?


                                                                                                                                                                                                     Review on Sunscreen La Roche Posay Antihelios






Find this HERE.

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

6 comments:

  1. I got this in the mail recently and I can't wait to try it!!!:)


    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to wear sunscreen everyday or makeup with high SPF
    http://dressmecasual.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this sunscreen yet. However, I do agree with you that it's so essential in our daily routines.It does look a bit runny, but the only thing that bothers me with sunscreen is when it leaves that purplish hue.

    Dominique
    Only The Brave Blog
    www.onlythebraveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and interesting blog. I have never tried this product but it sounds great =)
    I am now following you via GFC. Hope you will also follow back :)
    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have just started using sunscreen this year i have to add this to my wishlist

    beautyanddewdrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete