Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Travel Tuesday : #Nofiltertravel


Church of St. Mary behind Amberd Fortress in Armenia for No filter Travel
A close-up of the Church of Mary with a stunning backdrop, Armenia.

I've started a new passion project. I have started a new Instagram account and hashtag called #nofiltertravel. It is basically an account where I share mostly my travel photos that I've collected over the years from different countries I've visited. I also share fellow instgrammers' and traveler's photos  when they use the hashtag.

Last year, when I took a trip to Armenia, the whole country just took my breath away I had soooo many pretty photos that I felt like didn't need any editing nor any filter. They were great as is. So it got me to thinking about starting an account where I share all my travel photos just as I took it. Ok, so mainly because I kind of suck at editing photos but honestly I just find a lot of travel photos out there that have been edited way to much. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's anything wrong with editing photos, I just think that travel photos should be shown the way it is seen in person. No editing, no photoshop and absolutely no filter.

I compiled a few of the photos I've shared in @nofiltertravel and also in some Travel Tuesday posts. I'll be doing some round up posts of these travel photos from time to time too.

Courtyard of hotel in Alaverdi, Armenia
The courtyard at our hotel in Alaverdi, Armenia

The Amberd Fortress with the church of St. mary behind
Amberd Fortress with the Church of St. Mary behind, Armenia


Armenian countryside
Beautiful countryside in Armenia

sheep grazing in the countryside of Armenia
Armenian countryside.

View of the Irawaddy river from hotel in Bagan, Myanmar
A view of the Irawaddy River from our hotel in Bagan, Myanmar.

Gorgeous shores of Bohol, Philippines
Gorgeous beach in Bohol, Philippines.

Sunset over Bagan, Myanmar.

View from the train in Skagway, Alaska.

Glacier Bay in Alaska.

Virgin Island, Bantayan, Philippines.

Pagoda Forest in Bagan, Myanmar.

View of Kathmandu, Nepal.

If you're interested in my #nofiltertravel movement, please do use the hashtag with your travel photos. Make sure that they are all really without filter, edits or photoshop. Let's show our beautiful world as it is!

Follow on instagram : @nofiltertravel

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps and @nofiltertravel
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. So many beautiful photos and locations! You are definitely giving me wanderlust
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i can go here one day!!

    http://shebroughtwhat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...fantastic pics!!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/zaino-invicta/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with your blog !
    Following you now, dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con detalles inolvidables en fechas espepciales es cuando se comparte con alegria haciendo que
    la felicidad perdure mucho mas e incomparables recuerdos buenos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a really inspiring post here ! I love to travel so definitely got inspo here !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photographs are exceptional!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics! Nice post♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos, reading this seriously makes me wanna travel!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Siempre y todos los dia son fechas para no pasar por alto, vivamos una epoca de armonia, acompañamineto y detalles, celebra compartiendo y regalando
    Cupcakes y Brownies en familia y para todos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super stunning images!! Love it! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2015/12/public-lives-eat-travel-rock-secret-recipes-cannoli-french-toast.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Philippines has surely lot to offer my dear. MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/2015/12/dahilayan-last-pahabol-post-for-2015-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Taking picture that truly represent the location is such a refreshing idea. I wish holiday brochures followed your lead!

    ReplyDelete