Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer Hair and Outfit Ideas

I've been looking to change my hairstyle lately. I am dying to get some blunt bangs and a new hair color to go with it. I always have a hard time deciding whilst at the salon on which hair color to get. Good thing I stumbled upon Madison Reed Company. They are a hair dye company that makes healthier hair dyes. They  even have a feature where you input your current hair profile and they give advice on which color would suit you and your hair.. This is the color that came out for mine. It's called Catania Brown.

Catania Brown

I am really loving the color and I think this color would look great with my blunt bangs! I think it would also look great on several outfits I've picked out to wear.

Casual Day Out

I've been obsessing over white dresses lately and they are so perfect and cool to wear in the insane summer heat. I think the color of my hair would totally look great with the white dress too! 


Lipgloss : Bobbi Brown | Flats : Michael Michael Kors | Dress : Sharagano | Earrings : Evelyn Knight | Bag : N.Tan

Night Out Outfit

I think the Catania Brown would look beautiful with a dark green dress! I would pair this outfit with some gorgeous gold cuffs and a pretty pair of black heels.


Clutch : Givenchy | Makeup : Kate Upton Smokey Eye Set | Dress : Anna Ravazzoli | Earrings : Kendra Scott | Cuff : Costa Mesa | Cuff : Dream Collective | Shoes : Aquazzura

What do you guys think? What are your hair style plans for the summer?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

8 comments:

  1. That hair color is so beautiful and perfect for summer! I think is going to look great on you and when paired up with those outfits your propose! thanks for sharing :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on G+ and Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch. Also let me know if you would like to follow each other through other medias :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty looks :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairings, I love the cut outs on the white dress.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair colour and also the outfit inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)

    It would be great if you could pop over to my blog and maybe leave a comment :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and fun combination, And your photos have such a happy vibe, made me smile! ♥


    http://whalespa.net/pedicure-chairs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow babe, I definitely loved what you got here!!! I've never heard of this website, but will be sure to check them out!! :)

    http://whalespa.net/pedicure-chairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything is so pretty!! I am loving the hair colour, it's gorgeous and really healthy looking too! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete