Friday, April 17, 2015

The Little White Dress

Elie Tahari

I am obsessing over Little White Dresses lately! I've seen several posts on it  and I decided to jump in on the bandwagon and post some of my picks for it too. It's also been unbearably hot where I am and a white dress is the perfect thing to wear in the sweltering, humid heat. Nothing says summer than a cool, crisp white dress!







Alice + Olivia

Blumarine


Escada

Kaos

Kate Spade

La Fabrica del Lino

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc New York

People Tree

Red Valentino

Sangria

Tara Jarmon

W by Wilt

Zac Posen

What do you guys think? What are some of your favorite LWDs?
Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe




9 comments:

  1. so agreed about white is perfect for hot weather!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfect for Spring/Summer! :)

    Check out my latest blog post!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're perfect for Spring/Summer! :)

    Check out my latest blog post!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the Kate Spade one especially. I'd be worried about getting it dirty (duh) but it's worth it too look that beautiful, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love your picks!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second one is so cute!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like "sangria"..so elegant and cute! thanks for commenting on my previous post! love ya :)

    xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete