Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Swimsuit Selection

Bikini Lab at Nordstrom

Summer has just started in my side of the world. The days have been longer, sunnier and just so lovely! I can't think o anything other than going to the beach or hanging by the pool. I've picked out some gorgeous swimwear that I am loving right now. Can't wait to lounge around under the sun in some of these pieces!
Avenue 32


Lulu's Suit

Magic Suit

Norma Kamali

Spanx

Tory Burch

Victoria's Secret

Vince Camuto

Yoox

What do you guys think? What is everybody wearing this summer?


 Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

19 comments:

  1. Love ur selection!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning selection. The first one is gorgeous. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lulu bikini! So sporty and chic!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red polka dot Spanx! I would totally rock that!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love!!! Amazing!!!
    www.glitterchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lulu suit is everything I dream about!! Thanks for all your finds!!

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Victoria Secret black swim suit. xx
    www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love Avenue 32!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Spanx swimsuit, the polka dots are so cute! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selection!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bikini Lab and Lulu's suit are my favorite here. Love the cut. So sexy!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks!

    Head over to my blog and check out what I’m upto :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all beautiful! Can be hard to find swim wear that is both flattering and unique. Great post x

    keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful pieces!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete