Friday, March 20, 2015

Sundried Tomato Creamy Pasta


I absolutely love sun dried tomatoes. Put it together with some cream and it is absolutely delectable! Cream may not sound like the healthiest thing but I think it's okay to indulge every once in awhile. Besides, I used whole wheat pasta for this recipe so at least its not that bad! This dish is super easy to make and doesn't use that many complicated ingredients. Read on to see the the whole recipe.



Ingredients : chopped garlic, fresh oregano, sundried tomatoes in oil.


INgredients : Cream and cheddar cheese


Ingredients : whole wheat spaghetti


Take out all the sun dried tomatoes out of the bottle and chop them. Use the remaining oil from the bottle as your cooking oil.



Fry the garlic in the oil from the sun dried tomatoes.



Add in the chopped tomatoes and saute for about 3-5 minutes.


Add the cream and then the cheese. Melt the cheese until fully blended with the sauce.


Add chopped oregano.


Add the cooked pasta in with the mixture.


Serve and enjoy!






What do you guys think? See below for the complete recipe!

 Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

Sundried Tomato Creamy Pasta

Ingredients : 

250 grams sundried tomato oil
3 pcs. Fresh Oregano
4 cloves garlic
200 ml. all purpose cream
1 cup cheddar cheese
200 grams whole wheat spaghetti

Directions:

- Chop up the garlic and sundried tomatoes.
-Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
-Saute the garlic in the left over oil from the sun dried tomatoes for about 1-2 minutes
-Add in the chopped tomatoes and saute for about 3 - 5 minutes
- Mix in the cream and then the grated cheese.
-Let the cheese melt into the mixture.
-Add the chopped oregano and serve.

*This dish serves about 4

18 comments:

  1. i need a bite of this (ok, maybe a bowl) right now! sounds yummy! thanks so much for taking time to stop by my blog and leave a comment so i could make my way over to you. enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... I love this dish. I make it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying new pasta dishes! This one looks great - I especially like the use of sundried tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. I say, the more cream the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sundried tomatoes too and these look perfectly happy in that wonderful sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious!

    P.s have you entered my #geekgirl giveaway?
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks wonderful! I love sun dried tomatoes and even put them on sandwiches :) This pasta would be wonderful about now. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say this looks like heaven on a plate! So simple and yet super tasty! Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that's look so tasty ! <3
    I'm starving right now.

    Stephanie
    http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks delicious!
    Have a nice day!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummyyyy! This looks super tasty! Have to try it! Thanks for the recipe :)
    xoxo
    Upholstery cleaners Hampstead

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look yummy! I think i'll have to try this

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this look soo tasty, I must try it. I'm following you on GFC, I would be honored if you follow back. http://milasindinka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! This looks delicious! I love sundried tomatoes in pasta!

    ReplyDelete