Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Obsessed With : Indian Style Accessories

A few years ago my sister and my parents went to India ( I missed the trip because I couldn't get off work ) Anyway, when they came back, they brought back the most beautiful looking accessories ever! That was when my obsession for Indian style jewelry/accessories began. Over the past few years I was able to collect some pieces. Some were from one of my Indian friends who brings back some baubles every time he goes home. Some were also from my three month stint in Singapore - they had a Little India there and there were places you could go to where you can buy these accessories.




Their pieces are all so intricate and just beautiful! So much detail and workmanship in each piece. Though the ones I have are mostly costume, the pieces themselves don't tarnish. I mean I've had some of them for more than five years and they are still in perfect condition.














I found a great online store that sells these really gorgeous pices. Panache by Ginni. SO many beautiful things I want! Here are my favorite picks; 

Bangalicious

Angelic bangle

Big Bold Beautiful

Destiny

What do you guys think of Indian Style Jewelry?

 Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

9 comments:

  1. Laura here, not Tom, still have to figure out how to comment as me...Laura. Anyhow, I think the Indian jewelry is stunning! I'd probably skip the flashier stuff is favor of some of those lovely bracelets (I really like the skinny green ones and the blue ones). The earrings would be fun just out with the girls or whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love incorporating accessories from different cultures into my outfit. Jewelry from India is always so intricate and beautiful.

    http://atuesdayinapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love indian jewelry, i love how its focussed on gold tones :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I think all of those pieces are gorgeous! Indian jewelry is really beautiful, love the colors. Around where I live there is an "Indian neighborhood" where there are a lot of different Indian shops and restaurants which is pretty cool to walk around and look at all the beautiful Indian clothes and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Indian Style Jewelry as well. Especially all of those colorful bangles *_* And I would love to go to India one time... Sooo sad you couldn't go either because of work :(
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous style of jewellery! It rally suits some people and their style too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say what a beautiful obsession ;) Loved all of those amazing bangles and neckpiece..great choice babe! <3

    Happy Weekend
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cuff!

    P.s have you entered my #geekgirl giveaway?
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete