Monday, February 9, 2015

The Grilled Cheese Diaries : Greek Inspired


I've been wanting to do a Greek inspired grilled cheese for some time now. I researched on what flavors to put. The key ingredients that always popped up always went back to olives, oregano and of course Feta Cheese. I've added in a couple ingredients of my own, read on to find out!




Ingredients : Tortilla, Feta Cheese, Fresh Oregano, Garlic, Black Olives, Monterey Jack Cheese


Fill up half the tortilla with all the ingredients.


Top it all with Monterey Jack cheese. Monterey Jack cheese melts a lot better than the Feta. It's always better to pair a a cheese that doesn't melt well with one that does, so that you can get all the ooey gooey cheesy goodness!





Grill it in a pan about two to three minutes per side.




And enjoy!

What do you guys think of the combination of all these ingredients?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe


All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

21 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...m so hungry right now. thnks for sharing this recipe.
    Thnks for visiting my blog. m following on gfc. hope u follow back.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmm looks delish!!!

    XO,
    KayElle


    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely simple light meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to Greece over the summer and these pictures have made me start to feel a little excited! I especially love feta - so yummy xx
    Steph at ChicStrawberry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks sooo good! I love grilled cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for visiting my blog - yours is very nice;
    would you like to follow each other?
    I am now following you - my blog is:
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com
    Have a great week! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a grilled cheese, and this looks so delish

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so delicious! I will definitely make this!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks soooo good <3 Perfect little lunch!
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog. Fashion and food, yum! This grilled cheese looks delicious and perfect for a simple and flavourful snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks delicious! And I just finished work....but I should avoid a snack! I'm definitely going to try this for the kids' lunches though. Yum....Nice concoction!!

    Love,

    Ann of Kremb de la Kremb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Greek food and this looks absolutely yummy! Btw I really like your pretty header :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds amaze!!! Anything grilled cheese and Im sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh yummmmm that sounds and looks DELISH!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete