Monday, February 23, 2015

Obsessed with : Dresses


Something Borrowed

Dresses are the chicest and fail safe items that you can throw on - especially if you're in a hurry. Stocking up my closet with stylish short dresses is a must, you never know which day you'll oversleep and not have time to find a nice outfit. Grab one of your dresses and look effortless and glam all day. I've been on the hunt to replenish my wardrobe and some of the ones I found are from the Something Borrowed collection at Zalora. Their dresses are really cute and affordable.  Also found some really good ones from Romwe and Charlotte Russe. Check them out!



Chic Nova
Charlotte Russe


Chic Nova


Romwe

Something Borrowed

Sierra Trading

Chic Nova

What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: celynps
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

16 comments:

  1. The chick nova is beautiful!

    charleighmarie-mother-wife.blogspot.com
    💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a period of time when all I wore was dresses, then pants, now it's turn for dresses again! So thanks for sharing, will look into them!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic Novas collection look amazing.
    I would love to check their dresses.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I specially love the one with floral print, so elegant!

    Gemma
    TaipeiStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, love the second one, so perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these dresses! I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can just throw these on. My favorite is that maroon one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of those dresses!! Let's follow each other on GFC and G+? Or also on other social network if you want!

    http://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all!
    can't wait for Spring to start wearing all the cute dresses!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Também sou louca por vestidos :)

    Um beijinho,
    http://thedailydreamergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these dresses are very nice..i can't choose the best
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dresses - my favourite is this yellow Chic Nova dress with pockets x

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful the second dress!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like dresses a lot, but unfortunately I don't have many of them. I jus can't find the one that is 'good enough' to buy hahah I really like the first one that you posted :)

    ReplyDelete