Monday, January 26, 2015

Destination Outfits : Winter

Vacation time doesn't always mean beach time, it could also mean skiing, visiting glamorous and exciting cities during the winter or even going on an arctic expedition. Whichever activity you decide to do, it doesn't hurt to look as stylish as you can! Of course comfort and the cold must be taken into consideration but there is always a way to look chic and appropriate.


Arctic Expedition 

I've always wanted to go to Antarctica. Or Greenland. This first outfit is what I imagine I would wear if ever I would go to an Arctic Expedition. If you're lucky enough to go on one, I imagine you would need really thick coats, comfortable pants and boots with good traction. Pair all these must haves with a cute fur hat, chic sunglasses and a swipe of pretty pink gloss!

Sunglasses : Isaac Mizrahi  | Hat: Pologeorgis | Lipgloss : Rimmel | Gloves : Wyatt | Turtleneck : Cambridge Silversmiths | Pants : Athleta | Parka : Calvin Klein | Boots : Sorel 



Cozy Mountain Lodge Retreat

This next outfit is perfect if you want to stay in a chic chalet up in the mountains. You can wear these neutrals and add a little bling to the outfit with these cute gold earrings to keep the whole look cozy and stylish.

Turtleneck : Cambridge Silversmiths | Leggings : J.Crew | Poncho : Halston Heritage | Earrings : Aurelie Biderman | Boots : UGG



Ski Vacation

Nothing says more chic than all white winter outfits! Add some dark neutral colors for the gloves and boots, a cute but warm hat and finish off with the coolest pair of sunglasses. You're all set a glam ski vacation!

Ski Hat :  Eugenia Kim | Ski Coat: Obermeyer | Pants : Boulder Gear | Sunglasses : Karma Loop | Gloves : Spyder | Boots : Black Diamond


Winter in Paris

Why not visit one of your favorite cities during the winter time? My favorite look of all time is an all black one, dotted with neutrals and gold. This would definite be my go to outfit if I ever visit a big city in the cold months!

Coat : Chic Nova | Boots : Stuart Weitzman | Sweater : H&M | Jeans : Helmut Lang | Sunglasses : Chloe | Earings : Low Luv  x Erin Wasson | Tote : Toss

What would you guys wear to winter destinations?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

40 comments:

  1. hi dear,i love your creations..the first and the last are my fav
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last one!! too cool!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh amazing outfits darling, especially winter in Paris. That camel coat is perfect. Kiss, Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that camel colored coat in the last set. I've been wanting one for so long!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooh! Great things! you made me feel so warm after seeing this! That brown jacket at the very end is so gorgeous, and actually pretty similar to mine! Thanks for sharing them! With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the winter in Paris selection - my ideal style!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfits you put together there :) Kirsten x

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, great picks!

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, I would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the winter in paris set! x
    Shirley | Quartz and Roses | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last is my favorite but all of these set are great!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations I really like the ski vacation and of course winter in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing sets, I love them all!!!
    Have a lovely day!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of those!
    great post!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with that cream turtle neck! You're making me want to go on a skiing holiday with these! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the last look!!!It's perfect!XOXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your picks Celyn! Very cool jumper!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choices for winter wear, loving that camel wrap coat! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the last one... J'adore ;)
    Kisses from Barcelona!
    Mónica
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the first and last set!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the 3rd set, its my dream to go on an artic expedition too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. We don't get snowy weather here in L.A. which is kind of unfortunate because I love getting bundled up and wearing fancy coats like the one in your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love them all

    http://www.lecoolbycarol.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog :)
    -----------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing! Great post and very nice blog!
    I'm following your blog. Can you follow me back? Thank you so much! :)
    Bisous,
    www.pequenomuffin.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Cozy Mountain Lodge Retreat!!! A big kiss

    http://www.fiammisday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooh, I really the style board for the ski vacation! I would so love to be as perfectly outfitted!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great picks, love them all!
    Courtney of Color Me Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. very chic winter outfits! i love the inspiration!! :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great winter outfits that you created here.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The second and fourth looks are so cute!! i wish I could travel to someplace cold this winter! =)

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. with this cold, this is the best inspiration! ;)
    Come to check it out my new post:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/come-fare-capelli-a-onde-perfette/
    Kiss from Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. cool stuff!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. you know i need those boots in this chicago weather!

    ReplyDelete