Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Currently Coveting : Vanity Trays


Amazon


I've been obsessing over fixing up and prettyfying my room lately. One of the things that I've been wanting to procure is a really pretty vanity tray for my bedside table and for my dresser. I've seen so many beautiful inspirations on pretty bedside decor all over the internet that I decided it was high time I got rid of all the clutter in my own.
My bedside was filled with books, random bottled beauty products and other things. It looked really messy and uninspiring. I've decided to clear all that out and put just a few simple things. I've been on the hunt for a pretty vanity tray to hold all the things that go into my bedside. Here are some of the ones I'm currently coveting.


Amazon


Bed Bath and Beyond


Bromley


Michel Design


Neiman Marcus


One Kings Lane


Amazon


Vera Wang


Are you guys into vanity trays and pretty-fying your bedside table? Leave me a link on the comments section if you are!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

21 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hadn't thought about that but I can see how it would look gorgeous! Please share which one you choose and how you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trays are lovely! My mom always buys new trays when she sees some beautiful ones. She's got a few too many, but they look lovely.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them so classy and elegant

    lavithatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all gorgeous! I especially love the oval ones because they look really dainty.

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I'm really into that first gold tray. Might have to add that to my shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tray! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved vanity trays! They are the perfect feminine accent piece for a bedroom or bathroom. I'm actually in the market for one in my bathroom in my parent's house, so this post was very helpful to me! xx

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the very first one or similar to it. It broke and I need to replace it. This post reminded me how much I love them because of how they dress up my perfume collection.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection you have here, so pretty trays could make ones home décor very chic!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trays like these are my favorite!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashinqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Vera Wang tray! How classy and chic is that, great choice here and I wish I have the space for one.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pieces! A bit orientalic and extraordinary! I'm wondering which one you're gonna choose and how you use it.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all so lovely! I specially like the 1st one, looks really elegant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me in my blog if you following me)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the ones from Bed, Bath & Beyond, very pretty!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Michel one, very stylish.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love little silver trays, I bought one from john lewis at christmas time. it is gorgeous, will have to do a blog post so you can see it. Love Laura www.ascottishlass.com

    ReplyDelete