Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Grilled Cheese Diaries : Mushroom and Arugula


Have you ever had arugula on a pizza? I swear, melted cheese and arugula taste so good together. I've had several pizzas that have these salad leaves on them and I was inspired to turn it into a grilled cheese sandwich. The results couldn't be any more delicious! And it's super simple too!






Ingredients : Arugula, Button Muhrooms, Bread, Garlic, Monterey Jack Cheese
Pile on all the ingredients on top of the bread.


Grill it, about two minutes on each side and until cheese has melted.


Enjoy!

What do you guys think?

Happy Eating!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. This looks delish! I love the idea of gourmet grilled cheese.


    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so delicious, thanks for sharing!! <3

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete