Saturday, November 22, 2014

Weekend Outfit Ideas

It's finally the weekend! Here are some great weekend outfit ideas:

Friday Night Dinner with Friends:




Cuff: Tory Burch | Shoes : Chinese Laundry | Top: H&M | Shorts : River Island | Earrings : JC Penny | Clutch : La Regale

Saturday Adventure Day


Top : Alloy | Shorts : Frame | Cap : Prada | Watch : Air Sports | Sneakers : New Balance

                                                             Sunday Happy Hour

Lipstick : Urban Decay | Top : H&M | Pants : Blank Quilted | Eaarrings : Ben Amun | Clutch : Alexander McQueen | Shoes : Christian Louboutin

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

6 comments:

  1. The first outfit is definitely my favorite! I am loving the shoes in that one. I also love the third outfit as well!!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the looks!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first outfit the most.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sets, I love the first one the most!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete