Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Grilled Cheese Diaries : Brie and Walnut


Today's Grilled Cheese diaries features a most delicious combination of Brie cheese and walnuts. The walnuts are coated in Honey and truffle olive oil - how much more decadent and delicious is that? Read on to see how I made this fabulous grilled cheese recipe.




Ingredients : Honey, truffle olive oil, chopped walnuts, bread, brie

Mix the chopped walnuts with honey and truffle olive oil.

Layer the cheese and walnuts on the bread. If there's excess honey and truffle olive oil mixture, rub it all over the bread for added flavor!

Butter your pan and cook sandwich, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.

And it's done!

What do you guys think? I am really loving the combination of the honey and truffle olive oil mixture with the cheese and walnuts. So scrumptious and also so easy to put together once you have all the ingredients. Let me know if you've tried making this out for yourself.

Wishing everyone a happy Sunday!


Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I love the idea of putting walnuts in the grilled cheese!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicious! I've made a similar sandwich with pears, cheese & honey---you should try yours with a sliced fruit inside the next time, and I'll have to try your recipe! :-)

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look delish!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! There is nothing better than Brie and to put it in a grilled cheese? Ah so have to make this this weekend!

    Cynthia
    Sensibly Sharp
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely fabulous! Definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete