Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Easy Chicken Dish



I'm always racking my brains on new ways to cook chicken. This recipe is really simple and I made this using mostly from ingredients I found just at home. It has all these yummy Asian flavors and lots of sesame oil.




Ingredients : Low sodium soy sauce, garlic, onion, brown sugar, pepper, salt, white wine vinegar ,sesame oil and chicken breasts.

Cut the chicken into cubes. Mix all the ingredients above and marinate the chicken with it. It doesn't have to take long, but if you want the flavors to really seep in then you can do so for an hour.

Saute the Onions and garlic in some canola oil

After a minute, add in the chicken cubes and cook until meat is cooked through.

And that's it! serve and enjoy.

Sounds so simple right? All the flavors really go well together in this dish and it's perfect with some brown rice or some cooked greens. Stay tuned for net week, I'm going to be having a new series up on the blog called the "Left Over Diaries" where I will recook or recreate some leftovers from a dish I previously made into something new and yummy. This dish will be the first for the series so keep reading my blog and watch out for a yummy new dish made from this meal's leftovers.

Happy Eating!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Looks really simple and tasty ;)
    I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? ;)

    Kisses,
    perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnammy!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so tasty as well! I'm in love with chicken infused with Asian flavors, thanks for inspiring me! :)

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Great job!!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick to prepare and looks delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete