Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Whimsical Wedesdays : Alice in Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

I absolutely love Alice in Wonderland and I can't tell you how many times I have watched the Disney cartoon version. I've seen it so much so that I've practically memorized all the lines of the Mad Hatter and the Caterpillar (my two fave characters of the story!). When I stumbled upon these accessories from N2, I totally went wild.




They are the most adorable accessories ever! Imagine wearing earrings shaped like a tea set or the white bunny or Alice herself? All the pieces in this collection really captured  the whimsical vibe of the story, Check out the "Eat Me" bracelet!


N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland
N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland
N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

N2 Alice In Wonderland

What do you guys think about these adorable accessories?

Check out the full collection HERE.

Wishing everyone a Whimsical Wednesday!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

3 comments:

  1. Funky accessories!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Alice in Wonderland accessories!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete