Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween 2014 : Costume Ideas

Black Widow

Halloween is only ten days away! Have you guys picked out your costumes yet? Here are some costumes that I found online that I loved. Hope you guys get some awesome ideas.



Cleopatra

Cupcake

Desert Princess

Goth Maiden Witch Costume

Greek Goddess

Huntress

Lara Croft


Which ones are your favorites? I'll be coming up with a blog post soon on easy last minute costume ideas - with items that you can find in your closet or easily pass by for in a store if you're pressed for time but still wanna look great. If you've got time to buy or if you wnat a costume that's all ready made then these costumes are a surefire way to have the best Halloween ever!

Happy Halloween!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

7 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ideas! I think the first one looks the coolest.
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ideas! I love them all, but Black Widow suits me - I love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your last-minute costume ideas post!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some cool ideas right here!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete