Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Currently Coveting : Ripped Jeans

Rag and Bone

I've been coveting ripped jeans lately. I have not found the perfect pair that fits me right yet. I really love the look of it with super high heels. Rugged but still glam at the same time. Ripped jeans are such a great item to have in the closet and I'm hoping this trend is here to stay!


Chicnova

Far Fetch Frame

Frame

R13


River Island

Topshop

Topshop

What do you guys think of ripped jeans? 

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently coveting this trend too! I really want a pair! I love your selections from River Island and Topshop! xx

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've actually never owned a ripped denim pair! but it always looks like such a fun look!

    www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pair of ripped jeans is definitely a closet essential! I love the pair I got from Gap!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete