Monday, October 6, 2014

Currently Coveting : Bar Carts

Horchow Hamilton Bar Cart

I've really been coveting a bar cart for the longest time. They add such a chic and also functional touch to any home! Since bar carts usually have wheels, they are an excellent way to serve drinks in a cocktail party! Another use for them can also be a for a dessert cart or also a place to put your cutlery if you're doing some sort of self-service style of entertaining. either way they look pretty and and very useful. Check out my favorite picks.




Jonathan Adler Bar Cart

One Kings Lane Bar Cart

One Kings Lane Bethany Bar Cart

One Kings Lane Lolita Bar Cart

One Kings Lane Mirrored Cart

Peters Bar Cart

What do you guys think? How would you design your home bar cart? I can't wait to get one of my own!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

6 comments:

  1. I would put some alcohol on it. Those are very nice!

    sunandsany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? My parents had a beautiful one while I was growing up! and I actually remember my mom looking for it when we didn't have one. Recently, my husband and I have been paying more attention to home decor and I think you just gave me a great idea on how to fill out that awkward corner space in the living room! thanks for sharing, I love all your picks :) I invite you to visit my blog and if you like it as well, let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one like these at home :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is lovely xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting a bar cart too! Wonder where can I find a wooden one?

    ReplyDelete