Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bookmarks of the Week : Favorite Halloween Links

Halloween is just a few days away! Here are my favorite links of the week. They are all Halloween related obviously. Thought y'all might get inspirations for a party or your costume or any halloween-related activity. 

Blooming Homestead

Loving these spider cookies from Blooming Homestead. They look so easy to make too!


Tater Tots and Jello

This awesome idea from Tater Tots and Jello is definitely something I want to do! 

Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad shows a chic and easy way to do giveaways and Halloween candy.

A Creative Princess 

These oreo cookies from A Creative Princess look like such fun Halloween chow and super easy to make.

Cooking with Curls.

I am a huge Harry Potter Fan so I was delighted when I stumbled upon Cooking with Curls blog. She threw a Harry Potter themed party and she made cocktails that corresponded to the drinks and potions found in the book! Serving Polyjuce potions sounds like such a fantastic idea! Hmmm...now all i need is a strand of hair so that I can turn into someone else! Kidding!

Hope you guys enjoy these links. Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

3 comments:

  1. The cookies n juice look amazing!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Those spider cookies look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete