Friday, September 12, 2014

Spotlight on...Tidebuy Lolita Dress


Tidebuy classic Lolita Dress

A spotlight on : Tidebuy Lolita Dresses. They have mostly girly and flouncy, Victorian esque-style dresses. They also have a choice of classic looking ones like the black one above and below. The short ruffled cocktail dress remind me  of school dances in the 70's and 80's. So much fun and so girly looking!




Tidebuy classic Lolita Dress

Tidebuy Lolita dress


Tidebuy Sweet Lolita dress

            Tidebuy cheap Lolita dress
I'm also really loving this sailor style dress above. The prices are really great with some dresses going up to 70 percent off!

Halloween is also less than a month away and I think it's about time everyone got hustling to go get themselves some costumes. Tidebuy Lolita Dresses has a lot of choices. You can find long Victorian dresses to short black Gothic numbers to flirty little dresses.

Dress up to be a European Princess from the 1800's or a character straight out from Downton Abbey. The Tidebuy Blue Lolita Dress reminds me of Juliet. The Capulet's family color was blue so this dress is a perfect buy if you want to dress as a member of that family from the popular Shakespeare story.

Tidebuy Blue Lolita Dress
Tidebuy Lolita dress
                                               
Tidebuy pink Lolita dress

Tidebuy Gothic Lolita Dress

Tidebuy Lolita dress

Tidebuy white Lolita dress

You can  dress up as a punk, a swiss maid, a royal and so much more with this wide range of Lolita dresses. If dressing up is not your thing then their girly dresses are great for a day or night out. Loving that they all have a nipped in waist!

Check out more styles at their site.

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

6 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I think I'm going to get the black one for Halloween, thanks for letting me know!

    http://mindfullyaudrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black dresses are so chic! Great selection!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dresses! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first dress is so cute

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete