Sunday, September 14, 2014

Currently Coveting...Satchel Bags

Alexander Wang

I always thought I was a  big-bag type of person but lately I've been finding my self carrying a medium sized satchel bag wherever I go. The tendency with big bags is that you fill it up with all these things that you don't  need on a daily basis (like do you need those 5 different shades of lipsticks? I know I've tried carrying that many in a day!) It just makes the bag unnecessarily heavy and it could potentially ruin your bag.



Enter satchel bags. They are so convenient and can hold all the things you could possibly need. I find that the smaller bag I use, the more I edit out and realize that I could live without half the things that I used to carry before. The best part about them is that they have one extra longer string so you can also wear it messenger style. Check out the styles I've picked out below! It does't matter whether they're affordable satchel bags or designer satchel bags, they're all great looking!


Asos


Chloe Marcie


Dorothy Perkins


Forever 21


Forever 21


Forever 21


Furla


pour la victoire


Charlotte Russe

What do you guys think? Which ones are you favorites? Click on the captions to find them!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

19 comments:

  1. I think my fav is the Forever 21 in black!
    XOXO

    synonym4fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the Chloe and Asos bags! Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit :)

    I followed ya..do follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bags! I'm the same: whenever I use a bag that's big I cary a lot of unnecessary stuff with me. A medium size satchel would be perfect!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink bag! www.outsidefashioncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love Chloe Marcie and Forever 21 bags.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that Wang bag is awesome!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome selection of arm candy Celyn!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the selection of bags you have! All great options!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Alexander Wang!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely picks! i thnk my favorite is the bone white Chloe! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes!! I love satchel bags esp the forever 21 and Dorothy Perkins bag

    itsjustshalay,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. those bags are all so nice! I need a new bag.. and the satchel style is so on trend right now!! Who knew forever21 had some nice looking bags?!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot believe that blush bag is from F21! I need it!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love satchel bags! great picks!

    xo, carli
    www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Alexander wang!

    rompersandroomservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I lave the A.Wang number and both of F21!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete