Monday, August 11, 2014

Spotlight On...Romwe Reindeer Necklace


Romwe
                                       

I'm a sucker for unusual accessories, especially ones that have unique embellishments and creatures on them. This reindeer necklace from Romwe is definitely a unique find, and would look great worn with any outfit to make a statement! I am really loving that it's in a metallic finish - easier to pair with most colors in your wardrobe. The antlers are my most favorite part of the necklace!



Romwe

Romwe


Romwe

Romwe

What do you guys think?

Find it HERE.

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

9 comments:

  1. I'm mad with deers! So this is totally up my alley, thanks for sharing!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right up my alley, million thanks for sharing!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love deers!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are really stunning! I love the added detail and uniqueness!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute neckacles!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it! I'm a sucker for any kind of gold jewelry and this bold deer necklace looks great!

    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, it's such a unique find! It even looks kind of vintage :) And since it's gold, it also looks very chic ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete