Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekend Outfit Ideas

It is finally the weekend! Here are some looks I put together to give you guys some suggestions on what to wear.

Friday Night Out

I decided to go with a fun sweater like these then balance it out with some sexiness of the bandage miniskirt. Add in a cool pair of shoes that's sure to be comfy given the block heel. Dancing the night away should be no problem. Accessorize with a clutch and some fierce red lips.


Miniskirt: BCBG Max Azria
Clutch: Asos


Saturday Museum Hop

Do something different today and explore your own city's many cultural gems. Museum hopping does not mean you dress boring : wear this gorgeous patterned dress and keep makeup and accessories to a minimum. Classic gold jewelry complement this whole look, while a swipe of eyeliner and pretty pink lipstick round up the whole easy breezy but pretty vibe.



Eyeliner: Avon
Lipstick: NARS
Dress: Romwe
Flat Thong Sandals : Sala Chaussures
Earrings: River Island
Watch: Michael Kors

Sunday Brunch

Rehash the previous' nights events with your best girlfriends in a casual but glam outfit. Tailored shorts and a colorful but also tailored top does the trick. Add in some heels and oversized sunnies and you're good to go. Pale pink lip gloss and a neutral eye are best for a nice casual touch.


Lipgloss: Revlon
Eye Palette:  Bobbi Brown
Top: Kule
Shorts: Forte Forte
Sunglasses: Stella McCartney

What's everyone wearing this weekend?

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

20 comments:

  1. All looks stylish. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice,I love it!
      There it is a big discount for celine bags www.celineofficialmall.com

      Delete
  2. Love the collection of amazing looks!
    I'm new follower hope you can follow me too)Many kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great looks!!
    I love the Romwe Dress and Bobbi Brown Palette!!
    Stunning!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boards, they each represent different style (given the different occasions), but they have something interesting to them. Good job and thanks for sharing! :)
    Following you now, hope you do the same. :)

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selections! Loved every single one!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, darling! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Tany et La Mode
    Tany et La Mode on Facebook (New)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combos, the second one is my fav. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that floral dress, great parings! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing ideas, I really like that dress! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the BCBG shoes. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the lipstick and clutch from the first look.. and the whole second look <3
    xx

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style picks, and I love the last one so much! Thanks for the blog visit recently, that's how I found your blog. I will be following you from now on through G+. Hope you will follow me back as well. :))

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally smitten with the second and third set! I love that dress and watch in the second set! Just fabulous!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I might be a "Friday Night Out" kinda gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The second look is nice <3


    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what cute picks! I really love the lip sweater!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete