Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Trend...Pastels


Summer is here for my side of the world and for most of you out there, it's already springtime. One trend that I think is perfect and i think is a regular during hot and sunny weather is the pastel colored trend. The shades of colors in softer hues makes one feel and look very cool in hot and especially humid temperatures. Check out the items I picked out that's perfect for the season!





I've been looking for a lot of yellow items lately - I've discovered that I don't have much of this color in my closet!




Pinks and Peaches are so girly and romantic, I think they look so great on almost any skin color!




Purple, especially the light and pale variety have  been one of my favorite colors for as long as I  can remember. I'm in love with the lilac hue, it's just so pretty and soft looking!



There's nothing more summery than shades of blue and green. These two shades remind us all of the ocean and clear blue skies. Those two are THE ultimate representaions of spring/summer. Why not wear a shade that reminds you of the gorgeous sea?


What do you guys think? Do you love the pastel trend? What's everyone doing to keep cool during this hot, hot summer?

Follow me on:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

10 comments:

  1. I love this post, pastel colours are great for spring! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted. Thanks :)
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pastels! The Simple to be Sweet Dress is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels for spring time and that yellow dress is so lovely!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently fallen in love with the Blue/Green pastel colors for some reason! Though I've also always loved pink. :)

    behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pastel selection,i love these colors
    ----> fashion blogger pamela soluri <----
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pastel selection,i love these colors
    ----> fashion blogger pamela soluri <----
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ! Pretty ! This is a really nice idea! :)

    Best wishes Nidda

    http://endlessbeauty9.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pastel shades! Cool outfits!

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pastel section, they are so lovely.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete