Friday, February 14, 2014

Outfit Ideas...Pops of Red

Today is the day of hearts and whether or not you have a date to spend it with, looking good and having a killer outfit is still a must! Here are some outfit ideas that each have a pop of red to commemorate the holiday!


Dress: Mother of Pearl
Earrings: Juliet & Company
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Purse: Kayu

I'm so in love with the Kayu clutch and I was so surprised to discover it was made in the Philippines! From my country! So awesome seeing our products being sold in international websites, especially in big time retailer ones! Also loving this dress from Mother of Pearl. I am obsessed with polka dots and I think that they look amazing with red shoes! Especially red ones from my own shoe line! What do you guys think of this outfit?


Skirt: Tibi
Shoes: Dsquared2

I really love how there are just the right amounts of red splashes on this beautiful Tibi Skirt. It's already a statement by itself so just wear it with a plain white top, some gorgeous art deco style earrings and shoes with a tiny touch of edge to balance out the femininity of the outfit. Finish off with a clutch with black and neutral colors.

What do you guys think of these outfits?

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day!

Follow me on:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I like very much the blue dress and the red shoes!!!!
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit ideas! Love the earrings in the first outfit! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute outfits... I love the shoes, especially the black ones... so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress and the red shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dot dress is so cute! :-) xx

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress!


    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow I love the first look!! I would wear that everyday!!
    I'm a huge fan of navy and red!
    And polka dots... where can you go wrong :D

    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete