Thursday, February 6, 2014

End of Season Sale Picks

Vince Camuto

End of Season sales are still going on everywhere, if you're lucky, you might just score a fabulous bag or two with a great price. Like thais Vince Camuto tote above. Here are some of my other end of season sale picks: 


1. Armenta Wing 2. French Connection 3. Isaac Mizrahi  4. French Connection 5. Zara

1. Jill Stuart 2. Jill Stuart 3. Isaac Mizrahi 4. River Island 5. Scoop

Have you guys bought anything from the sales?

Follow me on:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the Vince bag! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, XO!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dresses!<3 following you now , please follow me back if you want:*) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Jill Sander dress.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me on blogger! Kisses :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete