Sunday, January 5, 2014

The 3 Kings' Holiday Wishlist

Do you guys celebrate the 3 Kings Holiday? I was so busy with mine and my sister's shoe line over the holidays that I haven't really had time to do so many blog posts. I've been planning to do a holiday wishlist post but now the holidays are over and done with so I was not able to finish writing it. Then I remembered the 3 Kings Holiday.

This is usually celebrated the first Sunday after the New Year. It's mostly a holiday for kids though. The tradition in our house is that the night before the three kings, we leave out our shoes. Just like we left out our Christmas stockings for Santa, this time we leave out our shoes. Sometimes we also leave leaves for the camels of the three kings to consume. Anyhoo, the next day our shoes and the floor around it would be filled with presents from the three kings themselves. Sounds fun right? The next day would also involve a meet and greet with the three kings in one of the sports clubs and you also get another present from them. Hmm, I really missed this holiday! Too bad I'm not a kid anymore! No harm in coming up with a wishlist though! LOL!





1. Alice and Olivia Heels 2. Longchamp Le Pliage Makeup case 3. YSL Touche Eclat Collector 4. Mother of Pearl Polka Dot Dress 5. Jasco Blue LED night light 6. Izola Measures of the Bar Shaker 7. Pinko Sheer Panel Skirt 8. Jimmy Choo Tassel Heels

I've included several shoes in the list however, I have a longer round up of just shoes in my other blog, check it out if you feel like it! These days I'm really loving dresses with ruffles in the end, this polka dotted one are perfect! I've also been dying to try out the YSL Touche Eclat and I've  been wanting a bar shaker for the longest time.



The Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay looks so beautiful! I want it! Loving this beautiful olive luggage set also.



I really want to do more entertaining and having some nice pieces for the home is on my list of must haves. How pretty is this coffee service set? So Old Fashioned looking but beautiful and unusual!

What do you guys think? What have you got in your holiday wishlists? Let me know in the comments section! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and cheers to a fabulous New Year!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

17 comments:

  1. I like the polka dot dress and the style of the green shirt... great picks and the shoes a lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of 3 Kings' Holiday. What religion is that?

    I hope you get the UD Naked3 palette. I can see it's on your wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia Philippines N°652 a minute!

    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia Philippines N°652 and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/15/1203150723211250289584870.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    Please! Actively support the "Directory" by making known to your friends! Thank you! "Unity is strength"
    Not need an invitation to join the Directory. Any person who makes the request is entered


    New on the site
    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, crafts, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    Ranking of Countries
    Invite your friends know made ??
    the website to raise your ranking in the Country

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first heels, they're so cute! And then I chose the Topshop Baroque Print Skirt, I think it's really elegant! From now, I follow you, do you want to do the same? xx http://whattowearcc.blogspot.com.es/ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love those Alice and Olivia heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting me My Dear :)
    Keep on bloging ! You're so good !
    Would you like to follow each other ? Just let me know !

    Happy 2014 !!!

    xoxoxoxo
    www.dreamofparadisebydomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sets, thanks for visiting.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You selected really great pices, I would love to own the skirt #4 in the second picture!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. love x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!
    I love this blog!

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelPoubel?ref=hl

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wishlist! I've been using the YSL Touche-Eclat for years and it's honestly the most amazing makeup product I've ever tried.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. muy buena lista! en Mexico si celebramos el dia de Reyes tambien ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the shoes are lovely. Nice post, i hope you visit my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete