Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Favorite Beauty/Make-up Products


Here are some of my beauty favorites. I wont say for the "Month" because I don't have that much make-up to begin with, nor am i much of a beauty blogger but I just thought I'd share the products that I currently find myself using over and over again lately.




I absolutely love the MAC studio fix powder plus foundation. It goes really well with my skin and it gives off such a nice flawless finish. I think you can apply this either wet or dry. I choose to apply it dry for a perfect matte everyday look. Find it HERE.



This Mac Skinfinish Natural was recommended to me by the makeup artist at the MAC counter. I was looking for a highlighter in a pressed powder form. (I have really oily skin so the cream based ones just won't do for me). She recommended this special limited edition MAC Skin in Adored. I love it, it gives a great glow and it's not oily. Unfortunately, as mentioned, the shade is in a limited edition but click HERE for other highlighting shades/options they have.



I am obsessed with all the Naked eyeshadow palettes of Urban Decay. The Naked Basics are comprised mostly of matte shades and are perfect for basic everyday looks. I even use the second to the last color as eyebrow powder sometimes! You can find this HERE.



Cream blushes are so easy and perfect to use. Easy because you don't need to bring an extra blush brush around your purse - you just have to use your clean fingers to apply it and it's perfect because it adds the most natural looking glow to your cheeks. This one is by Stila and it can work as a lip stain too! Find it HERE.


This physician's formula sexy booster blush is the cutest thing ever - it has the shape of one of my biggest love : shoes! It smells really good too! According to the site it has a sexy boosting formula that's "infused with the scent of warm vanilla "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested adrostadienon, cocoa extract (aka "the love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac horny goatweed to enhance your sexy side" ... hmmmm sounds pretty fascinating! Not sure if the aphrodisiacs mentioned in the descriptions actually work, but hey you gotta admit it sounds interesting! Find this HERE


I finally got to try the much raved about lipbalms from EOS! I only have this flavor but I love that I picked the Honeydew one. It smells so good and I feel like eating it every time I apply it on. It's so yummy! Love the egg shape too. Find this HERE.


The Revlon Colorstay Just Bitten Kissable balm stain are one of the best lip thingies I've tried. It stays on quite awhile on your lips. This color is also one of my favorites - lovesick passione. Find this HERE.


I finally tried brushes from Real Techniques, this is the core collection set that contains an overall face brush, foundation brush, contour brush and eyeliner brush. It feels amazing - it's so soft and picks up products beautifully. Find it HERE.

Another one of my favorites that doesn't have an individual photo in this blog post is the Cebu lipgloss by LE MEtier de Beaute. I have a whole other post that's dedicated solely to that lipgloss, click HERE to view it.


The last favorite (that also does not have its own individual photo, you cans see it at the bottom most right part of the photo above) is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful. It's one of the most pigmented blushes I've ever tried - you pick up just a little bit of it and it already leavesso much color on the cheek. They last a really long time on your skin too! Find it HERE.


What are everyone's favorite beauty products lately? Would love to hear from you! Leave a comment telling me what products you've been using lately or a link to your blog post telling us all about it.

Have a great day!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe
Visit my other blog: life is a shoe

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email add: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them and link back to this blog. Thanks!

44 comments:

  1. I love the Naked eyeshadow ypur brushes and I would like to try the lipbalms from EOS.
    Great post!!! ;-)
    Laura
    keepintouchl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the real techniques brushes and absolutely love them! I would love to try an urban decay palette one day... they seem perfect!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo me quedo con MAC, me encanta y son los que utilizo.
    Bs
    http://unvestidorconideas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your collection of makeup, I also loved the urban decay eyeshadow palettes.

    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really great stuff here! I'd like to give the lip stain a try! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those egg shaped lip balms ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The MAC highlighter looks so gorgeous! I'm a fan of their products too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC's products are great :3 you choose precisely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post!
    i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin:-)
    Hope you follow back♥
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son muchas cosas, disfruta de todo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post! I like these products.
    Naked's palletes're amazing.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful selection of products. I'd love to try the MAC ones. I use my MAC Painterly paint pot every day. My most used lip product is probably my Revlon balm stain in Honey :D. Have a great weekend! sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful collection. I love the color of this eye shadow palette. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of that Stila Cream Blush! The packaging is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How many amazing products!!!!
    Love that Naked palette!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. love naked basic palette!
    Great selection darling!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, i have the same brushes

    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that palette! It is amazing <3 Do You wanna follow each other? Please let me know dear! xoxo :*
    http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice products! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some of the products you put up are my favorites too! :)

    I'm inviting you to the giveaways I'm currently having on my blog:

    Win Barbie Circle Lens of your choice
    Win $50 Gift card from Cosmetic-Love!

    Hope you join! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. that blusher seems amazing! I like the fact that you can aply it with your fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, lovely products!

    I'm also your newest follower, looking forward to your next post! :)

    www.electricsunrise.blogpost.co.uk

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing the Naked palette!
    I love you're selection of products :)
    Thank you really much for your visit un my blog.
    Lots of kisses from Italy!

    My blog about my modeling dream: Mademoiselle Fede ❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice beauty products
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. The box is so cute dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love you brushes, I need a set of new ones!
    Thanks for stopping by, keep in touch! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love MAC! ;)

    http://blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great picks. That Stila blush looks so pretty and the Naked Basics palette's shades are so pretty and versatile.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've only heard good things about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes- I really want to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've only heard good things about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes- I really want to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So funny, lots of these things are on my list of things I want to try (Urban Decay's Naked collection) and things I used to wear all the time--Stila (I used to live by this stuff & completely forgot about it!) and EOS. Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  33. They're brilliant! x

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I´m a big fan of Mac products, quality is great, and also they have a big variety.
    Kisses

    Fashion Avenue by Adriana
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  35. mac is cool... http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really want to try the mac pressed foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice products!!
    All these sets are beautiful!!

    Similar stuffs!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  38. Interesting blog)

    msberikova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am so behind the times....I really need to try the real techniques brushes!

    ReplyDelete