Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Guys!

To those regular readers, I just wanted to inform you all that I have changed my blog name from Curlypurplepig to Style and Chocolates. It took me awhile to decide, but I finally decided to leave the old name behind forever. Not to worry though because all my original posts are still here and the quality of content will remain. The blog will still continue to tackle fashion, lifestyle, travel and hopefully more topics in the near future.To my followers through Google Plus and Google Friend Connect, nothing has changed.

Bloglovin, though is a different story. Apparently if you change your name it's like you lose all your followers and start from zero. Oh well it's okay. Those those who followed me originally through CPP, I would love it if you follow me again through this new URL. You can just click on the bloglovin icon on the right part of this page to follow directly.

To any new readers, thank you for visiting and I hope you will come back again!

Thanks and hope to see you all still here at Style and Chocolates!

xoCelynPS


1 comment:

  1. Hi Celyn! I found your blog after you commented on mine. The new name is great, but I have to ask - what inspired the original one? It's quite... well, original!!! Talk soon!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete