Sunday, September 15, 2013

Currently Coveting...Bucket Bags



Chanel


I've been craving for a bucket bag for some time now and upon searching for some, I found that there are quite a lot of really nice choices out there! I wish I could afford this gorgeous vintage Chanel one above, but unfortunately it is waaaaaaay out of mine and probably a lot of our price ranges. If you can afford it though, then click on the caption to find them!


Rebecca Minkoff

This Rebecca Minkoff one has such a fun mix of colors and I love the weave pattern and tassels!

Check out these other bucket bag options that I liked. So many to choose from!

1.Alexander Wang 2.BAGCU Chicify 3.Asos 4.BCBG Max Azria 5.Mango 6.Stela 9 7.Kate Spade
1. Fox 2.Levi's 3.Nasty Gal 4.Urban Outfitters 5.Asos
1. Macy's 2.Marc by Marc Jacobs 3.Nasty Gal 4.Urban Outfitters 5.Pac Sun 6. Tory Burch

What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites? Click on the links of the captions to find them!

Wishing you all a fabulous day ahead of you!

Follow me On:
 Instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe

21 comments:

  1. I love bags! I especially like the Tory Burch bag on your list. I'm sure you can find something similar but more inexpensive bags. :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool handbags like this selection.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beige Chanel!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own one, but I adore bucket bags! Definitely on my wish list!!! Hugs & joy, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (20) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Rebecca Minkoff one is really fun, and I love the second bag in the second set! And you weren't kidding when you said you had found a lot of great choices- geez!
    The Chanel is absolutely gorgeous too, though that could kind of go without saying. ;)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, those bucket bags are lovely. Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad to meet you.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the bags especially the 1st one.. On my wish list now is a bucket bag.. Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bucket bags! They were very fashionable when I was young. The only problem with some of them is that it's so hard to find things in there when you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection, but love the beige Chanel bag the most!
    Do visit my blog & if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin & twitter, leave a comment & I'll follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! my favourite bag is the firts one <3
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (24).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love!!! A vintage store that I frequent had a valentino one with gold spikes on the bottom...it was amazing! Thanks for sharing the more affordable finds!
    xx,
    Becky @ cella jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my!!! Such lovely bags here!!! Thank you for popping by my blog!!!! I'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this style of bag! thanks for stopping by my blog. Your's is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love these bags too. they are great for all seasons. i have a teeny tiny tribal one from greece

    ReplyDelete