Friday, August 23, 2013

Bookmarks of the Week

Here is a round up of several articles, blog posts, web pages that I have read and browsed through and enjoyed a lot.

Celebrity shoe instagrams

I don't know if most of my readers of this blog know it, but I also maintain another blog that's dedicated solely to shoes. (lifeisashoe) It is one of my biggest passions, so this article on celebrity shoe instagrams sure got me excited!


Chasing Davies
This blog post from Chasing Davies is all about speeding up your beauty routine. Since we're all busy girls who still want to look great and polished everyday, this is really helpful in making sure every girls gets to look beautiful and still be on time.

El blog de Silvia
I cannot get over Miroslava Duma's style. She is so effortless and glamorous at the same time. I love seeing her fashionable ensembles all in one post!

Into the Groove
This post of blogger Into the Groove showcases travel photos of her trip to Positano, Italy. Seeing this post really made me want to go there! It's such an interesting town full of interesting shops! Sigh, someday I'll go here!

Lauren Conrad
Habits of highly successful people, this article is definitely one you don't want to miss!

Skinny Taste
The moment I read the name of this recipe, Grilled Stone Fruit Salad with Honey Goat Cheese Dressing, I immediately bookmarked it without even reading the whole thingWhen I saw the words "Honey" and "Goat Cheese" , I knew this type of recipe was going to be good. I'm dying to try this out already, I love goat's cheese!

What's Cooking Italian Style
I love making eggplant parmigiana and other eggplant based dishes. When I saw this, I knew it had all the elements for a delicious dish: cheese, tomato sauce, meat and of course eggplant! 

Have you guys read any nice articles online lately?

Follow me On:
 instagram: @celynps
Twitter: @celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe

1 comment: