Monday, July 8, 2013

Currently Coveting...Vince Camuto Alex Tote

{photo}

I am really loving this Vince Camuto "Alex" tote. It's design is classic and clean and chic. I love the timeless shape of the bag ; it's one of those that you can wear forever and nobody can tell what season it's from. I do not own any colorful bags but for some reason, I got attracted to the dark pink one the most. There are also other colors to choose from. The black and dark blue ones are the colors I covet as well. 


{photo}

{photo}

{photo}

{photo}

{photo}

I normally gravitate towards Vince Camuto shoes but I recently found that their bags are just as gorgeous. This style would make a perfect statement bag and will definitely make any outfit look chic!

Find it HERE.

Follow me On:
 instagram: celynps
Twitter: celynPS
Pinterest: lifeisashoe

4 comments:

  1. so many fun colors! this looks like a great bag for work!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fanatic for handbags great pist.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it in white!

    Pretty Haute
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous bag - would be perfect to take your from summer right into fall and back into spring. Timeless, right?
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete