Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bookmarks of the Week

Some links that I bookmarked this week. Cooking inspiration and recipes I want to try out, funny and interesting articles I found and some fashion inspirations. Hope you guys enjoy these links as much as I have!


I'm always looking for new ways to cook chicken. This Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken from The Comfort of Cooking blog looks worth a try! Click HERE.





This is a really funny and cute blog post about how one mom organized April Fools day for her kids. It's such a cute idea! Click HERE



A helpful article on walking in high heels! Click HERE




Amazing photos taken underwater in this article. Click HERE




Yummy and Simple way to cook fish. I can't wait to try out this recipe! Click HERE



I really love the sound of this recipe, lemon cupcakes! I've tried lemon bars, but not lemon cupcakes. yum. Click HERE


This fashion blogger from Nu Sophisticate has the chicest outfits! This particular one I love, her skirt is so gorgeous and the whole look is just so glam and effortless. Click HERE



This looks like scuh a pretty and refreshing drink, perfect for those hot summer days. Click HERE



Last year, I had the chance to try a Mario Batali restaurant called "Mozza" in Singapore. They had the most amazing antipasti and one of them was this dish: fried squash blossoms with ricotta. They were so, so good! and until now i still dream of them! Did some sleuthing on the net and I found this blogger who tried to recreate the recipe. I haven't tried it yet but this looks damn good! Click HERE


This last article is so helpful and interesting, I mean who knew Cilantro could prevent hair loss right? Click HERE

Any particular link that you guys like? Hope you all have a god weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this interesting links! There are so many great informations.

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for your recent comment on my blog! Yours is darling! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! That chicken looks delicious and the underwater shots are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thanks for including my fish recipe! Definitely should try it! Was completely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Thanks for including my fish recipe! You should definitely try it! Was completely delicious!

    ReplyDelete