Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer 2013...Swimsuits

As some may know, it is in the middle of the summer season here in my country. I think that maybe in one or two months, it will also be summer for other countries as well, so this post applies to many of you out there.

What is the one best thing to do in the summer? Why go the beach ofcourse! I think almost everyone I know loves the beach and those those who don't are kind of weird in my opinion! Haha, kidding. I do know a couple of people personally who are not beach persons so, no judgement!

ANYWAYS, to get back to the topic at hand you can't go to the beach without wearing some cute swimwear right? Here are a few that I scoped out which I think will be perfect, whether for lounging by the pool or for those summer beach outings.


From left to right, top: American Eagle outfitters,  New Look, Next, River Island, Topshop, New Look, Topshop, New Look, River Island, River Island

I love the kinds of bikinis that look like they can hold up the shape of your body well. The ones I chose above have really nice designs and form. Love them all. Click on the captions to find them!


Top, left to right : American Eagle Outfitters, Next, Next, Target Assets by Sara Blakely
Middle,left to right: Target, Next, Target, Next
Bottom, left to right: River Island, Next, Next, New Look

Though bikinis are the standard swimwear for most girls, I find that one piece suits are so chic and still attractive. It's great if you feel like you dont want to show your stomach or more skin than necessary. And havent I mentioned they are just so impossibly chic? Oh yeah, I just did! Once again, just click on the captions to find them!

What are your preferred swimming wear for the beach or pool or summer activity?

17 comments:

  1. Loveee all your choices! I'm in definitely need of some new bikinis this summer. I think one pieces are very chic as well. I have never owned one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I am more of a bikini girl, it's been years since I last wore a one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the blue navy one and the bikini with the polca dots!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wszystkie wyglądają tak pięknie że ciężko jest zdecydować się na jeden;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love them!!

    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very cute swimsuits! If you would like to follow each other on bloglovin, follow me and let me know so i can follow back.You have a nice blog...xxx

    NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/indoor-shoot-orange-and-leather-panels.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute! I am a bit obsessed with swimsuits

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all super cute! I haven't done my swimsuit shopping yet this year, still looking for the perfect suit!

    Natalie
    http://aspoonfulofsparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black bikini with golden detail :)

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lovelove love! THanx for your comment shall we follow let me know Xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveley pieces! Still on the hunt of a bikini, maybe I should go for one of those...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! lovin' the mint bikini, love the gold accents
    thanks for dropping by my blog dear, how would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Just followed you on G+

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all perfect! I love love love the stripe one on top! Adorable.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have the cutest picks! love the polka dots! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovelyyyy bikinis ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete