Friday, May 31, 2013

Roasted Chicken With Rosemary and Vegetables

Roasted Chicken almost always tastes good in my opinion, even if you just roast them with salt, pepper and olive oil. Adding a few more ingredients makes it taste even more special! That's what I did with this particular dish. I baked the chicken with vegetables and added some rosemary and garlic for extra flavor. I mean with a combination like this, then for sure the dish will taste good! Read on to see how I made this dish.

Ingredients

First, the ingredients. You will need: Olive oil, Salt and Pepper, Fresh Rosemary (dried also work as well), mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, garlic and of course chicken thighs.

Chopped Vegetables

Chop up the vegetables and mince the garlic.

Vegetables in the baking pan

Put all the vegetables in the pan and drizzle it with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper then toss all together. Ensure that everything is well mixed and ingredients and seasoning are well incorporated into the vegetables.


Seasoned Chicken Thighs

Do the same with the chicken, drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over them and coat well.


Fresh Rosemary

Chop up the fresh rosemary


Rosemary on veggies

Toss in the rosemary into the vegetables.


rosemary on chicken thighs

Sprinkle the rosemary all over the chicken as well.

Ingredients all together and ready for baking

Put chicken on top of the veggies. Don't forget to sprinkle the garlic all over the dish! Oops, lets just say I forgot to do that too. Make sure the garlic is also incorporated into the veggies below.

Into the Oven

Bake at around 250 degrees Celsius for about 30 to 40 minutes. Just check after 30 minutes to see if the chicken needs more cooking time.

Time to eat

Voila! The finished product!

I hope you enjoy making (and eating!) this recipe as much as I did. I know it's a really simple recipe but it comes out really tasty! The Rosemary really sets off the whole dish, makes it extra special and so fragrant!

If you have clarifications about the recipe, don't hesitate to email me!

All photos in this post are personal photos of styleandchocolates.blogspot.com. If you want to use them or borrow them in any way, please contact me first! My email celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com. If you can't be bothered to send me an email and still want to use my photos, then please do credit them ad link back to this blog. Thanks!

16 comments:

  1. Hmmm... This seems easy enough, I hope... I'm clueless in the kitchen but I'll try this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a new chicken recipe and this is perfect! :) Can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do roasts like this a LOT, especially on days when I'm feeling lazy - just chop, throw it all in a pan, place in the oven...and go chill out for a while! I also sometimes do this to use up extra odds and ends veggies we have lying around because it totally works if I only have a little bit of something left. :-)

    Great, now I kinda want chicken for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicious and so simple! I remember making something very similar when my friends were studying (7 essays in one week!) so I was in charge of cooking. Needless to say they loved it!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so amazing!

    xoJackie

    http://www.shadesofstyle-lj.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mouth is watering! This looks so good! I love rosemary and garlic together :D I don't like mushrooms but will have to try this with a little something else! Thanks so much for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so easy to do.
    now i'm hunry....



    xO!
    Blog da Sandra Costa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me hungry now... i think this is so delicious

    New post on the blog:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/06/almost-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love one pot meals!! Looks delicious.... Started following you... Hope you follow us back...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, i love the combo of rosemary and potatoes. gorgeous.. love oven roasted chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this looks delicious. I am actually hungry right now. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing. I have to make this for my husband. He would love it! Thanks for sharing.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post.

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I hope you visit my blog sometimes. :) Thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com
    (on GFC) ;)

    ReplyDelete