Thursday, April 4, 2013

Outfit Ideas for...Topshop Casual Drape Top


I love this Topshop casual drape top because it is so versatile. This top can be worn in so many many ways. I have chosen to style three looks for three different occasions with this top.

 For a casual day out, I decided to pair it with these acid washed denim shorts. Other than a normal pair of denims, I chose the acid washed ones just to give the outfit a bit of uniqeness. Also  styled it with a pretty hair accessory, some bangles, chic sunglasses and gorgeous embellished flats.






For a look that's office appropriate, I chose a skirt that is in the midi length. It looks so chic with the black and white pumps and statement necklace. To break up the monotony of the almost all black outfit, I decided to add the pop of color in the in the bag.


For a fun night out in town with friends. again, the outfit is in all black but with bright colored shoe and the weaved clutch, this outfit looks anything but boring. Added some fun accessories to complete the look. Now you are ready to go out and have some drinks with friends!




What do you think? What would you wear with this Black top?

17 comments:

  1. The topshop shirt is great and looks perfect with all these selection

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drape top is so cute and I bet it's flattering on a bunch of body styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful!! Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it like always :)
    Btw you look so stunning, lovely outfits :)
    Come to see my new post at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits!!! Very cool!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - much appreciated!
    xoxo
    http://desayunosentiffanys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks esp the red shoe!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice inspirations ;) would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It´s a great shirt, and a lovely outfit ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tops that flatter and drape! This one is cute!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice inspirations!


    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey dearie!!! cool post and i loooove you blog! landed here accidentally today! would be a pleasure to stay in touch! maybe mutual follow via bloglovin? let me know and i'll follow back asap! love & cheers, tones. <3

    www.hasehaseetlamode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the corporate chic option, pencil skirts are my favorite! I have nominated you for a Liebster award! Check over at my blog for more details!
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Shall we follow> let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete