Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Obsessed with...Polka Dots

I am absolutely obsessed with polka dots. Every time I go shopping, for some reason I gravitate towards the spotted items. One of my best friends has already told me to stop buying polka dotted clothes because she feels like I can have a whole separate laundry load just for polka dots. But who doesn't love them right? I mean they are such a cute print! And the fact that they keep coming back means that they are practically a classic.

Here are some items I found which I really, really love. Prepare to be blinded by spots in this post.




1.Dorothy Perkins 2. New Look 3. Dorothy Perkins 4. Zara 5. New Look 6. Dorothy Perkins


I really love the denim shorts in number 2 because it's not so usual to see dots on a denim material. The ones in these shorts are not so huge, just small subtle pricks all over, which makes it look trendy but also classic. Number 3 is a dress that I particularly love because of the shape and style, plus the dots are red instead of the usual white.




1. Dorothy Perkins 2. Forever 21 3. New Look 4. New Look 5. New Look 6. Next 7. Truth or Dare by Madonna

The dress in number 1 is so gorgeous! The shape and style look like they can flatter any body shape. The shoes in number 7 are so cute too, I love the height and also I did not even know that Madonna designed shoes! It's found at Debenhams.

1. Topshop 2. Topshop 3. Topshop 4. Dorothy Perkins 5. New Look 6. Topshop 7. Topshop 8. Next

The Topshop dress in number 6 I love because it's like a color-block but with different prints. I guess you can call it print blocking? haha. The umbrella and sunglasses are both so adorable! The Topshop bikini in number 2 looks so vintage too.

What do you guys thinks about polka dots? Do you think they are just a trend or are here to stay? What are your favorite polka dotted items? I would love to hear from you in the comments section!

Have a lovely dotty day!


27 comments:

  1. love the dress in the first outfit
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. polkadot short jeans is just so cute :3

    do you want to follow me on bloglovin and gfc?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots too! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you girl, on Bloglovin!
    Hope you follow back! *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top with the bigger dots, number 6 in the first collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything polka dots! They add a fun, girly touch! All your picks are so great!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always liked polka dots and today was a rainy day, so that umbrella would have been so cute to use. Thanks for visiting ♥ Your beaches post is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect post because I am obsessed with polka dots, my favourite ever, love everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love polka dots. They are so girly. You have a great blog! I just started following via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a polka dot girl too and I am thrilled they are back in style right now. I was in heaven looking at your boards :)

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your picks! I adore polka dots too! They are such a fun and still classy print!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection :)

    Bisous Maya
    http://hermesetmaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. the first tee & dress are so cute!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love polka dots:)i wait for outfits with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love polka dots - they're my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im really loving polka dots for this summer! They are such a great pattern for mixing with both solids and other patterns!

    Natalie
    http://www.aspoonfulofsparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute polka dot items! :D I really want a pair of polka dot jeans, I keep hunting but haven't found the right pair yet!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love #3 from the first set, that dress is just so pretty. I love it!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love so much polka dots!! <3


    Have a great day!!
    xoxo stefania
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me too. These are some lovely outfits you have created here.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also love polka dots. I always think they will be in style. The denim shorts and shoes are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  22. agreed! love polka dots! way cute finds!

    ReplyDelete