Friday, April 12, 2013

Bookmarks of the Week

Just sharing to you guys my favorite links of this week. These are articles on fashion, recipes, beauty and even some celebrity news that I loved or found amusing/funny. Bookmarked them all them collated for this blog post. Hope you all found them as interesting as I did!



I absolutely love chocolates! So I was ecstatic to find this recipe. It involves lots and lots of chocolate but no baking! How about that? Click HERE


This blog post talks a lot about some really helpful blogging tips. I think there is something in this article that can apply to us all bloggers! Click HERE.


I love cheese. I luuuurve pasta. and I really love ground meat! This recipe has all that aaaand, it has plus points for including shredded carrots. Way to make a dish healthy and tasty at the same time! Click HERE


I am a HUGE shoe lover! In fact, I have another blog dedicated to shoes alone. (check it out if you like, it's called life's a shoe) However, going back to this favorite link, this girl's love for shoes, well what can I say, just look at her shoe collection!!! I die. It's amazing. I have been following her Blog and Tumblr for the longest time and from time to time she uploads photos of her shoe collection. This is one of the latest photos. Go and check out her site, you will love it and will keep staring at all the shoes if you are as big as a shoe lover as my self. Ironically we also have almost the exact same name! Teehee...different spelling though. Click HERE.


I'm also into soups, and this recipe for spinach soup with garlic croutons sound so interesting. Click HERE.


I am really digging this smokey eye tutorial because it looks so simple to follow and it came out looking great! Click HERE.


When I was a kid, i was totally obsessed with fruit roll-ups. I still love it though but I don't always find in the groceries here. Imagine stumbling into this blog post and learning you can actually make them yourself! Click HERE.


This last link, I found just so, so funny! I could not, NOT post it! Famous actors are photo shopped to look like they don't have teeth, and it is just so hilarious. Really made you think twice about Ryan Gosling! Wahahahha...Click HERE.

What are your favorite bookmarks/links of the week? Wishing you all a lovely weekend ahead! :)

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for The Vesrsatile Blogger Award!
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I really love the hellooctober and the shoe girl links =) Going to check out the rest of their site now!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! the last link had me cracking up! thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Followed you here with G+ and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete