Friday, March 22, 2013

Obsessed with...Stripes

I am absolutely obsessed with stripes. You know how every spring and summer, it's always said that stripes will be a big trend or it's a must have, etc,etc? Well guess what? For me it's ALWAYS going to be a must have and on trend. In fact, I think stripes should already be dubbed a classic or even a neutral. Haha.

Stripes look so chic worn with accessories or just plainly with a great pair of shoes. Stripes have also been known to be called nautical prints - probably due to the fact that it's worn on a day out on the yacht but stripes can totally be worn any time of day or night. And you don't have to be Parisian too! Har, har.

Here are some stripey items of clothing that I love from various high street brands:



























You can see that there is a lot of midi lengths in the bottoms part, its another one of my current obsessions too! Will be writing a post on the midi length soon.

What do you guys think? Do you love stripes as much as I do? Do you guys thinks that it's a classic or just a trend?

15 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure i want each of those dresses! and that oasis block stripe shirt is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m obsessed with stripes too. Lovely selection <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love stripes too!!!
    Thanks for the comment!! What about following each other?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striped dresses and striped skirts are my favorite! I shy away from stripes up top but there is no real reason. You picked some really cute items!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that striped tunic top! I'm a big stripes fan, but it has to be the right fit, no matter what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes too! I'd love to get some more striped skirts and dresses for the spring!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stripes too. No. 6 in the tops. I just got a striped dress from F21 and I love it.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to stop buying stripes! But I think they go with everything so it's ok :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, this is such an awesome post! I'm such a sucker for stripes! I'm seriously loving every one of your picks <3

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog

    www.swiat-karinki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me han gustado mucho los vestidos besos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a striped clothes addicted!!
    thanks for your lovely comment, I am happy to follow you
    Pretty To Be Happy
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute blog!! Maybe would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?
    I can't wait to see your next post !

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi thank you for visiting my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/ wanna follow each other? =) just give me a shout on my blog =).... weeee im a stripee too =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes.i want the skirt of the stripes:-)

    ReplyDelete